One of Canada's "Most Inspirational Speakers"
⇒ Kevin has a way of getting to the heart of people.
⇒ He brings the goods to attendees, so they get the appropriate light to shine bright on their purpose and value.
Imagine a room of people feeling connected and focused on delivering the best they can be… you can expect that and a whole lot more!
If you are tired of false promises, frustrations of working with the “perfect speaker” and just want to make an impact for your people, simply and powerfully… I will make it easy for you to succeed, guaranteed!
You have one of the hardest jobs, and my promise to you is this:
When you make your decision to have me, your work will be easier. I understand the demands on you and in some cases I am able to simplify the work you do.
Your people will acknowledge and appreciate you.
I look forward to working with you and your company. Thank you for your consideration.
KEYNOTE: Be a Person of Value
Kevin takes his 30+ years of building quality relationships and shares his principles that help him make friends around the world.
In this speech you will feel his inspiration. Experience your own transformation and:
- Discover what it takes to be a person of value in all relationships.
- Learn the 2 secrets to becoming a relationship craftsman
- Receive skills to immediately put to use and gain results walking away better connected
KEYNOTE: Hockey Talk
- How long do you keep chasing your dream?
- What happens when your fear and your faith collide?
- The difference between an amateur and a professional?
- The truth behind the talk of a 2nd NHL team in Toronto
- Hall of fame memoirs of unsung heroes
- Code of conduct to live by and what do you do when it is broken
(NEW) WORKSHOP: Story Telling To Win
If facts tell, and stories sell, then why do so many business people fail to communicate in a way that is interesting to their audience and beneficial to their company?
The answer stems from not understanding the art and science behind story telling. Around the world there is an awakening happening. What was the strong foundation of how business was conducted has crumbled. Today the ground work is being laid to build a base that cannot fall. Story telling connects people like nothing else.
Imagine being in a room filled with potential clients. Just before you are announced to speak and present your offer, they are told, “You don’t need to stay.” How will you engage the audience to want to hear you?
If you are like most people, one of the first thoughts that go through your mind is… “What can I say to have them stay?”
After attending the Story Telling to Win workshop, attendees will know how to capture people’s attention, keep them engaged and then transport them to a predetermined point of arrival.
Through a combination of demonstrations, interactive group participation, and hands-on-exercises, members will learn how to use their natural story telling ability in order to stand out from their competitors, resonate with their audience, and in the end strengthen their bottom line. They will learn,
- Why it is so important to tell a story
- What is story telling… really
- Key components of story telling
- The 7 Storytelling Mistakes & How to Guarantee You Never Lose Your Audience
- The one thing people leave out when story telling in business
- Designing a story in a business presentation
- How to Conquer the Writer’s Arch Enemy – Writer’s Block
- How to build sales & marketing presentations
The aim is to provide essential education and actionable steps so attendeess will be able to elicit their innate storytelling ability.
WORKSHOP: The #1 Thing Killing Your Business
And that you’re already doing it, even when you think you aren’t?
Perfected over 10 years working with businesses ranging from solopreneurs and start-ups to Fortune 500s across Canada and the US, Kevin’s interactive presentation offers a comprehensive, empowering approach. Through a powerful combination of demonstrations, interactive group participation, and hands-on-exercises, attendees will learn how to differentiate their business from their competitors, personalize their business for their clients, and strengthen their bottom line.
- An understanding of the 8 Core Principals of Building Your Brand
- How to conduct a Gap Analysis and implement the 4-Step Process that will take their business to the next level of success
- How to identify and nurture the 9 Relationships that Matter in any business
- How to Leverage the Media to reap the rewards of free publicity
- An Action Guide to take home so the benefits continue long after the presentation ends
The focus is on providing essential education and actionable steps that can be shared within any business and immediately implemented by management and staff.
As a truly interactive experience, this workshop will also facilitate stronger relationships amongst attendees.
WORKSHOP: Shine The Spotlight Program - (Generate more sales through media exposure)
Kevin shares how to make your business newsworthy and find ways to deepen your niche so you really stand out from the competition. You will get the EXACT blueprint for success with this workshop filled with the tools, strategies and step-by-step hand-holding you need to get, literally, millions of dollars worth of press. And all the exposure, credibility and opportunity that goes with it.
In this workshop you WILL LEARN:
- How Media works
- The Different types of media
- Ways to get media attention
- Why you need to set the right tone
- Where your best media can be found
- To improve your ‘voice’ to attract prospects
- How to overcome the fear of LIVE media
- Why your time is best invested in media relationship building
In this workshop you WILL NOT:
- Expect the ‘Oprah Effect’,
- React with, “Yeah, but that won’t work for me…”
5 REASONSEvent planners and coordinators love booking Kevin
1 The EXPERTISE! Kevin has delivered 200+ speeches and presentations to people of all ages in Canada, the US, New Zealand and Australia – in boardrooms, meeting rooms, on stages in theatres, in classrooms and even on the ice!
2 The OUTCOME! Your people will Thank You for the inspired, funny and great applicable content.
3 The PROCESS! Kevin understands the time constraints, stresses and boundaries you face planning events. So arranging the schedule to meet yours, aligning with your budget and matching the speech to your theme is the foundation to ensuring your success. PLUS, he is soooo easy to work with.
4 The AUTHOR! Top selling author and co-author of 4 Books
5 The CELEBRITY! For over 10 years Kevin has become a leading authority in multiple industries AND featured on TSN, CBC, Canadian Business Journal, Huffington Post, Global Television, The Hockey News and more.
Kevin’s workshops, training and presentations are inspiring, fun and engaging, leaving the audience wanting more. He helps people make the necessary change they are looking to do, to become who they want to be and have what they desire.
You deserve the Inspiration. Bring Kevin to Your Organization!
Your time is valuable. We understand that. If you are ready to simplify your job, and get the recognition you deserve, download Kevin’s One-Sheet and click the button below to reserve Kevin to your event.
Thank you! We look forward to working with you.